ICT Strategy, Policy and Management (SPM) Workshop
The ICT Strategy, Policy and Management (SPM) Workshop is a highly interactive and intensive 2 day event which is targeted at Rectors, Deputy Rectors, and other Principal Officers and Upper Management Staff of TVET institutions.
The Policy workshop organized by The Nigeria ICT Forum in collaboration with the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) will share experiences and empower delegates with information and best-practices on such issues as:
• Development/ refinement and monitoring of Institutional ICT strategic plans and policies;
• Optimal Organization and Provisioning of ICT Structures, Functions and Resources;
• Financing and other opportunities for TVET Institutions;
• Management strategies to ensure mainstreaming of ICTs in teaching, research, administration and service delivery; and
• Management strategies and requirements to ensure that investments in ICTs contribute to achievement of institutional mission objectives.
The workshop is schedule to take place as follows:
Date: Thursday 06th - Friday 07th 2012
Venue: NBTE- Center of Excellence, Unguwan Rimi, Kaduna
Deliberately, the SPM Workshop for Upper Management Staff of TVET Institutions has been planned to hold towards the end of the Moodle Technology workshop
A shared session will provide space for some interaction and feedback, regarding requirements to deploy and utilize eLearning technology in the institutions, as well as:
• Discuss institutional and systemic issues,
• Ensure that Policy Makers and Implementers are on similar pages, and
• Enable institutions to extract maximum benefit from both technical and management training.
To participate please send an e-mail to email@example.com